الثلاثاء، 29 يونيو 2021

Stone Sapphire


 Stone Sapphire



I walk like any other one, in the desert of Tamazight ..

  I carry with me sapphire stone ..

I Often cast what I wear, and that was what I wear is not fattening,

Nor from Wigand acor sun burnt ..

Spent water and food .. and I am still a prisoner ..

Like no one is waiting for the moment of destruction ..

I can not find a tree to shade Often ..

I can not find Aatsr its water plant ..

. Trees and undergrowth in the desert is impossible ..

I became a prisoner of the death is coming, no agony

A gypsy woman, portrayed by the flames imagination ..

Gypsy Jfa .. I think she fairy ..

I approached her without the Almighty, has tire thirst of my heart ..

Hope that watering a drop of water, the price sapphire stone ...

Did not benefit me before sapphire stone ..

I want sustenance .. Before the loss ..

Roma do not know sapphire,

She does not know the difference between water and fuel oil ..

I want a drop of water, the price sapphire stone ..

I gave her a gift sapphire stone .. she looked at him,

Look him fainting,

Is ask me What is this?

I said! Stone Sapphire price of water and food,

I serve a gift for you

I do not want to die,




abdullah albanin

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

The Paradise

    The Paradise You kindergarten where dancing light, And fanciful longing and wandering around your fond I am intrigued by you...