الاثنين، 28 يونيو 2021

Stay with me




 


Stay with me

Abdullah Al Benin

Do you learn my girlfriend.

i bore much in the absence.

I remembered companionship and friend.

Meditations in Zia the sun and the moon.

Excuse me, my thoughts to a remote place,

something, I was i want,

I live.

Reflections of love and homeland fate

I loved my dreams and meditation,

and that Schacht memory of time.

I have a blessing, indoor will illuminate.

Shun the CEB addressed, messages and human beings.

I see in the loving.

Raise the dream

then it went

Do you learn my girlfriend

I am not complaining about the problem in life.

But in the darkness of the chronicled spectrums..

The Solar galaxies and the moon.

And in the glow of the mirage dispel,

on springs into..

Bring home, was the darkness..

The darkness always like the courtyard .

Do you learn my girlfriend

I did not wait for someone to inform my way.

Into a blessing in indoor pool..

In me the absence of love, of human beings.

Woke up and wear major geoconservation

significance luxurious night with me.

Take a hearty and flowers.

Glimmer of facilitated the consideration

Do you learn my girlfriend

.. They,

left the reflection of the sun, the departure time.

Slept a long night in winter.

Wait for the emergence of a new day.. A new chapter,

stunned the spirit of the evening i love the nightlife.

Not conceal you i am overjoyed including Wright bless you..

Of Your Love Brighter Times of charm..

Friendship is inspiring presence.

Rather than those who love me.

This a brief summary.

I want you always with me



abdullah albanin

 

 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

The Paradise

    The Paradise You kindergarten where dancing light, And fanciful longing and wandering around your fond I am intrigued by you...